Do you want to find keywords you can rank for in Google in the top 50 (or better) in a few days? You can use a data-driven method called the Keyword Golden Ratio that will help you to find the low-hanging fruit among the keywords and leapfrog the competition.
In this guide, you’ll find:
- What is Keyword Golden Ratio and how it works
- A case study of KGR success
- Why ultra long tails help you skip the Google Sandbox
- How to use a keyword tool to make the process easier
- Some actual examples of KGR terms
- Pitfalls and Frequently Asked Questions
CONTENT SOURCE: Mangools Blog
What is Keyword Golden Ratio?
The Keyword Golden Ratio (KGR) is a data-driven way to find keywords that are literally underserved on the internet.
If you find a Keyword Golden Ratio phrase and you publish a piece of content targeting the keyword, your article should rank in the top 50 within a few days – sometimes hours. If your site has a decent authority and isn’t brand new, then you can rank in the top 15.
Reading time: 2 min